Tank by M. Malone - My Thoughts

Tank (Blue-Collar Billionaires #1) (Volume 1) - Minx Malone

Tank was one of the books I got in a freebie download about a month ago and I really didn't have it high on my I HAVE TO READ NOW list, but then a couple of days ago, one of the wonderful librarians I follow on Twitter, Robin Bradford, recommended the whole series of Blue Collar Billionaires when she finished the last of the 5 saying she'd thoroughly enjoyed them all.   So... Tank moved to the top of the list.  :)

And it was great fun!  Alternating first person POVs between the hero and the heroine was a bit off-putting for me at first, but I soon got used to it.  The voices were distinct, which doesn't always happen BTW, and I really did get a kick out of the inner workings of Tank's (Tanner) mind.

I liked all the characters I was supposed to like and disliked the one or two that I was supposed to dislike.  I like Tank and his brothers and was quite honestly pleased that there wasn't a ton of angst between them to be dealt with.

The love story between Tank and Emma was cute and hot and steamy and fun and amusing and I was glad they were together.

I have seen this book catagorised as New Adult but it wasn't annoying to me as most New Adult books are.  Maybe I aged the characters up a little in my mind.  *LOL*

Anyway, fun read and I'll probably be reading the rest of the series at some point.  :)